Why work with me?
- I am a member of BANT and CNHC Registered Nutritional Therapist and passionate cook with over 10 years of experience.
- I preach what I teach – I aim to be the role model but I also have my ‘ups’ and ‘downs’ and I understand how difficult the change can sometimes be.
- My clients describe me as friendly, understanding and positive, which helps them to open up, commit to the process and stay on track with their goals.
- I use coaching and behaviour change techniques to increase your chances of achieving and sustaining your goals.
- I have a strong interest in traditional ways of healing, such as Five Elements Nutrition and I believe in eating seasonal, local food that is prepared with care.
- On the other hand, using evidence-based research helps me to translate this knowledge into informed practice.
- I share plenty of recipe ideas and cooking hints and tips.
- I work with limited number of clients at a time to dedicate you my full attention.
- I offer consultations in person and on Skype to make things easy for you.